Welcome to

JFL LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED

JFL LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED was started in 2011 by Mr. Smiral Patel as Promoter and Director of the Company. JFL Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd is WHO-GMP Certified pharmaceutical company in India. We primarily manufacture and market products across multiple markets.

0
Products
0
Global partner
0
UNites
0 +
years in busines
About us

ABOUT JFL LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED​

JFL LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED
was started in 2011 by Mr. Smiral Patel as Promoter and Director of the Company. JFL Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd is WHO-GMP Certified pharmaceutical company in India. We primarily manufacture and market products across multiple markets. JFL LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED has always identified itself as a company specializing in Dry Powder Injectable Solid Oral Dosage Forms (Beta Lactam & General). The company is privately owned and extremely robust financially.

Our top management is actively involved in the day to day business which ensures that we can make decisions quickly and efficiently. We are extremely proud of our environmental record and the working processes we have adopted and developed strong SOPs which make us the strong system base organization..

Our MIssion & VISION

Our Vision

We attribute our success not only to our dedicated staff member, but also to their attitude towards total quality management. We have installed all the modern machineries at our factory to meet the growing demands of formulation world over.

Our Mission

Care for cure has been a way of life at JFL Life Sciences and we have been very successful in providing standard quality formulation to needy human beings. We see ourselves as one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, who will keep on producing best quality formulations.
Our Products

Large number of formulations, large product portfolio

Our company has diverse product portfolio across various segments to fulfil customer’s requirements. The following table shows the number of formulations in different categories. Capsules have 17%, Tablets have 40% and Injections have 43% of the portfolio. This shows the depth of product portfolio of our Company.
Dry powder injections
Dry powder injections Tablets & Capsules (B-Lactam)
Tablet and capsules (General)
Our STRENGTH

OUR COMPETITIVE STRENGTH

Product Rregistration

Our Company has registered our products to manufacture in various countries like sovereign of Kenya, Nigeria, Yemen, Cambodia & Myanmar for manufacturing of a particular product. Few of our products are also registered with Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan as well. This builds a moat around our business. This also weakens the power of buyers as they now have to approach us for the product manufacturing as we are registered to manufacture that product for that country

Huge manufacturing capacity

Currently, our Company is operating at approximately 40% capacity utilization. This gives our Company a tremendous room for a growth to utilize the rest of the 60% capacity. This would be a 66.67% jump from the current utilization of 60% to achieve maximum capacity utilization
sky77 liveslot168 luck365 qqmacan kingceme agen338 maxwin138 mantap168 koko303 bosswin168 slot5000 dewagame vegas4d lemacau gen777 okeplay777 ligaplay88 idngg gem188 kaisar888 mild88 toto slot sbobet idn poker gas138 ajaib88 menang123 megahoki88 luxury333 kdslots777 gas138 vegasgg brobet77 jakartacash  vegas77 pokerseri warungtoto autowin88 judi online